Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mr Price Discount Store Bargains Thread

• 19-06-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Glass Food storage Jars - €2.45

**** Rathfarnham ***

500g of pasta in one
    1kg of oats in the other 2.

RkfQBmV.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

200ml approx Jam or Storage Jars - 50 cents (also with red lids)

Look similar to these on Amazon which are about 1.50 each

pxmZ3se.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Decent deals on paint.
    Crown,Dulux,Sandtex etc.

I got 2.5l tins of Crown and Dulux for €10 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Their stuff on sale seems to vary wildly depending on store, so could be worth popping in a store location.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Decent deals on paint.
    Crown,Dulux,Sandtex etc.

I got 2.5l tins of Crown and Dulux for €10 each.

Which store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

casio4 wrote: »
    Which store?

Seems to be various brands and stock depending on the store. Here in Co. Wexford there's different brands and colours in each of their stores. I couldn't get the colour I wanted in my nearest store in Enniscorthy but got it in Bunclody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Kat1170

€1.75 for Chef Beetroot 525g (Athy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cadbury Roundies Biscuits (Caramel)

IMG_9329.jpg

49c / pack in Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,306 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

What happened to these doing delivery's? They used to deliver as I remember seeing there van around the odd time but they don't anymore which is a pity as now would have been a great time for them to be doing delivery's. I was a regular customer to one of there stores but with the current lockdown I can not go there at the moment and there is none of there store's near to me.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,663 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

AMKC wrote: »
    What happened to these doing delivery's? They used to deliver as I remember seeing there van around the odd time but they don't anymore which is a pity as now would have been a great time for them to be doing delivery's. I was a regular customer to one of there stores but with the current lockdown I can not go there at the moment and there is none of there store's near to me.

Bargain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Guys go back to bed!

If you have a problem with a post use the report function. Stop picking on other people for posting. Your not helping, just making the problem worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Are Mr Price still open? I know they have something I want, but thought they were all closed. I wouldnt have thought them essential at all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

The one in Nutgrove is deffo open.

THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING ANSWER. IM SURE YOU FEEL AMAZING AFTER POSTING THAT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

Does anyone know if they sell bags of compost in Mr. Price?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    What are you talking about ? I answered your question
    The way the pandemic has gone its hard to know wether a shop is open or not because it’s hard to keep up with what is an essential service
    Can’t help some people :confused:

Well done, youve actually played yourself here. Clearly you were being a sarky git in your first with the LMGTFY... many businesses have not updated their hours/opening days and the only way to really know is in person. Its clearly hard to know.

Some people cant be a help.

Thank you to other poster who actually was decent to say one was definitely open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭T-Bird

kaji wrote: »

There was some in the Sligo branch last week, but it went very quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭MB05

Mr Price is definitely open. The one in Coolock beside Aldi is anyway. Not sure about them having compost but Lidl sell multipurpose compost as a regular item. They often have it outside their Coolock store on pallets.

I think they had growbags on Thursday, not sure if they will still have them as this was a special.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

kaji wrote: »

Dealz usually do small vacume packed compost and when you add 5 litres of water to it it expands, it's a great little bag and if you don't use it all it keeps in the shed for a later date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They sell food and cleaning supplies so they are essential
    I went onto Google for you and it says they are open as normal, I find this quite handy when I want to know a shops opening hours

They are doing 10-6 everyday during the restrictions

Advertisement