Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugly

Options
  • 04-06-2020 2:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

How do you deal with not being conventionally attractive? I always go out for walks on the beach and get sad seeing attractive men and women knowing I'll never be like them. I'm too dark skinned (been told that in secondary school) and my teeth are too big/yellow (which in fairness I can fix but no money at the moment.

That's why I need a vasectomy. Never subjecting a child to the ugly features of mr_fegelien.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,661 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

It’s one thing I’ve never had to deal with personally.

I’ve gotten pretty good though at ignoring people whom I consider to be ugly specimens.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I wish I had a obsession with getting my tubes tied to keep me preoccupied during the lockdown.

Riveting stuff altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

I find it very hard.

For someone who considers themselves a feminist I place way too much of my value on my looks or lack thereof.

When I see a girl who’s very pretty I find it hard not to feel envious and threatened.

It’s not a side of myself I like and I try to challenge myself on it as much as I can.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod: mr_fegelien, this thread is more of a Personal Issue one. Feel free to start a thread about it there. This one however is now closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement