Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin to Moscow direct from e250 return

• 25-08-2018 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭

New flight route ex.Dublin starting up means cheap fares for the early birds.

Dublin to Moscow direct by Aeroflot- begins on 28th October 2018 and flying 7 days a week. Tickets are selling now starting at e127 one way for economy saver tickets. Flying time is 4 hours over. Sample fare -depart Saturday Nov 3rd and return Saturday Nov 10th- e250.

Please note the above e250 is not the cheapest possible fare to get to Moscow- it is possible to fly Dublin-Moscow via Helsinki with Finnair for approx e200 return but the flight time is between 5.5 and 7 hours each way. Well worth paying the extra 50 quid for a direct 4 hour flight IMO.

another new route to keep tabs on -Dublin to Dallas, Texas direct by American Airlines. Runs from June 2019 to Sept 2019, not on sale as yet but should be in the next couple of months

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

They’ll be Russian to buy these flights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

Thanks for putin this out there..

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Russia? Always said I Moscow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Muahahaha wrote:
    another new route to keep tabs on -Dublin to Dallas, Texas direct by American Airlines. Runs from June 2019 to Sept 2019, not on sale as yet but should be in the next couple of months

Bring your own spare parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

€272 now on all dates I checked but still attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Couldn't resist, bought 10 days trip with the wife in March. A little cold but there had no dates past it (was aiming for May ideally).
    Any recommendation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Good bargain alert OP, but the cost of the tourist visas, and the hoops you have to jump through to get it would put me off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Have always wanted to check out Moscow, and these flights look fairly enticing.

Am i right in saying Moscow is a fairly expensive place though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Yea if anyone has been could they share their thoughts.im tempted myself but it would be on my own( more than likely).is it a safe enough place?is there enough to do?
    I would love to take the chance and go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

visa is a pain in the hole, treat it with a lot of respect and read the guides on how to complete it. and expensive altho ive a Brit passport.

went for a few days in moscow, and a couple of side trips, was safe enough. Advice i was given was if you are not white and outwardly not straight you may have to take more care. i may not have said this politically incorrectly, i dont care, if you arent of the above. im not so pastey white dull dress sense blended in.

this was before the world cup, nothing was in english, even the ticket systems, you actually had to guess sometimes to buy a train ticket.

Flights with Ba via LHR were under 200 anyway altho it was winter

• Advertisement
Advertisement