Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small Clearout

• 24-06-2019 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭

Lack of space means some stuff has to go! I also have my eyes on a new set of wheels!

Wheels :

Pair of AlexRims wheels, slightly different rims front and rear. 6 bolt/QR wheels with Shimano 11s freehub. Includes skewers, rotors and tires (and tubes if I have enough) - I only used these for a handful of indoor sessions, selling as no longer needed - €80, would consider splitting too

Saddles :

Replica Fizik Arione R1/00 - Carbon railed saddle.Got stung on eBay for this a while back thinking it was genuine. Looks like a 00 but weighs the same as an R1, was at least as comfy as my genuine Arione that I had, used for around 6 months till I got an Antares. Used oversized rails -€20

Cannondale Ergo Saddle -Came stock on my bike, pretty much removed as soon as it was home -€10

Finishing Kit :

100mm Stem and 42cm bars, both alloy, good condition €10

Bike :

Carrera Zelos- was built up as a TT bike before I got a steal of a deal on my current frame, and as such would need a bit of work before being good to go again. 7 speed Tourney, all drivetrain components included. Needs a set of brake callipers, although I can find a set if it was a deal breaker. Upgraded C3 Stem/Bars and carbon aero Seatpost. Needs bar tape and cables. Includes wheels & tires -€100

Im happy to ship most things, including the wheels, but the bike would be collection only from either D15 or D6

I’m also on the lookout for either 105 or Ultegra (black) brake callipers for rim brake so I’m open to swaps too!

Will update the list as and when stuff sells or I find any more parts!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

Deano12345 wrote: »
    Lack of space means some stuff has to go! I also have my eyes on a new set of wheels!

Wheels :

Pair of AlexRims wheels, slightly different rims front and rear. 6 bolt/QR wheels with Shimano 11s freehub. Includes skewers, rotors and tires (and tubes if I have enough) - I only used these for a handful of indoor sessions, selling as no longer needed - €80, would consider splitting too

Saddles :

Replica Fizik Arione R1/00 - Carbon railed saddle.Got stung on eBay for this a while back thinking it was genuine. Looks like a 00 but weighs the same as an R1, was at least as comfy as my genuine Arione that I had, used for around 6 months till I got an Antares. Used oversized rails -€20

Cannondale Ergo Saddle -Came stock on my bike, pretty much removed as soon as it was home -€10

Finishing Kit :

100mm Stem and 42cm bars, both alloy, good condition €10

Bike :

Carrera Zelos- was built up as a TT bike before I got a steal of a deal on my current frame, and as such would need a bit of work before being good to go again. 7 speed Tourney, all drivetrain components included. Needs a set of brake callipers, although I can find a set if it was a deal breaker. Upgraded C3 Stem/Bars and carbon aero Seatpost. Needs bar tape and cables. Includes wheels & tires -€100

Im happy to ship most things, including the wheels, but the bike would be collection only from either D15 or D6

I’m also on the lookout for either 105 or Ultegra (black) brake callipers for rim brake so I’m open to swaps too!

Will update the list as and when stuff sells or I find any more parts!

Going to adverts, mods can close!

Advertisement