Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WTB Garmin 500

Options
  • 20-06-2019 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a Garmin 500 for sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

LCD wrote: »
    Anyone have a Garmin 500 for sale?

I have a reconditioned one just received back from garmin if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Lewotsil

I have a blue grey one ....... I find the cable I am using causes the unit to crash (and lose data) if I charge while in use (I do long rides of 12 hour plus)....... think it is the cable and there is a workaround with getting adaptors but couldnt be arsed......but think I will get a 520 to have power data.

Basically if you ride less than 12 hours ..it works 100%. 60 euro ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭LCD

Lewotsil wrote: »
    I have a blue grey one ....... I find the cable I am using causes the unit to crash (and lose data) if I charge while in use (I do long rides of 12 hour plus)....... think it is the cable and there is a workaround with getting adaptors but couldnt be arsed......but think I will get a 520 to have power data.

Basically if you ride less than 12 hours ..it works 100%. 60 euro ?

I never do 12 hour rides. You said you`ll get a 520 for power data. The 500 does show power data, mine does?

Offer €50 including postage

Offer accepted..... PM sent

Your right about the power - I meant the 520 could adjust the power on my smart turbo (that I don't use) ,.....any excuse for an upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭LCD

Lewotsil wrote: »
    Offer accepted..... PM sent

Your right about the power - I meant the 520 could adjust the power on my smart turbo (that I don't use) ,.....any excuse for an upgrade

Cool

I didn't get your PM but sent you one

• Advertisement

LCD wrote: »
    Cool

I didn't get your PM but sent you one
    I didn't get yours either. I just sent another now.

Advertisement