Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Hoverboard.

Options
  • 01-10-2020 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

My 11 year old daughter has decided she can't live without a hoverboard, I'm thinking I might get one soon and she can have it in December. It's a bit of a minefield out there so I'm hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction.

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Posh Boy

In the same boat here. There does not seem to be any clear one to buy from. I've read a lot of bad reviews about a crowd called Marsboard who trade as hoverboard ireland so I would give them a miss. Other than that all I want is a reputable seller who will sell a genuine product and who have decent customer service should I require it

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Blue4u

I echo the above, want to buy one but a lot of them seem to be cheap chinese knock off which I suspect will end up burning the house down.

I was actually looking at hoverboard Ireland because they seem to sell segway version of them which I would expect to be better? I also want to get the hoverkart as I seen them in action and I think the kids will love

Advertisement