Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large phone

Options
  • 01-08-2020 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭

I've currently a mi note 10 ,few months old , lovely A condition , but my fingers ( large) keep getting caught on the curved screen letters etc, thinking of trading it in any advice?
    My son's one plus 7 Pro width is ideal,( won't swop me with e100)
    Had a mi mix 2 previous and it's width was perfect,
    Thanks
    Wish to stay android but at this stage I'd even consider going over to the dark side ( apple)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

I've currently a mi note 10 ,few months old , lovely A condition , but my fingers ( large) keep getting caught on the curved screen letters etc, thinking of trading it in any advice?
    Thanks
    Wish to stay android but at this stage I'd even consider going over to the dark side ( apple)
    with the standard aspect ratio now being 20.9 u won't find any thing like the mi max 2.
    I just bought a realme x50 5g.
    Would recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

smilerf wrote: »
    with the standard aspect ratio now being 20.9 u won't find any thing like the mi max 2.
    Would recommend

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mr170

Would recommend

Where did you buy realme x50?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mr170

Would recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

mr170 wrote: »
    amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭ra0044

I have just got the Oppo Reno 10x zoom. It has a nice flat screen without any notch or tear drop for selfie cams etc. Well worth a look.

Thanks
    That should read mi max 2,sorry

Thanks
    That should read mi max 2,sorry

Advertisement