Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google issue

Options
  • 02-01-2018 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all I'm wondering is anyone having the same problem I got a new phone over Christmas and I'm now having issues downloading apps from Google Play even accessing YouTube I have checked my old phone and the Google connection same issues I've reset the phone and again having same problems I even had a look at my dad's phone and he's having issues with the Google connection it seems is only on Google Play and YouTube have done all the checks from settings to restart in my phone but still problem persist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Also it's not allowing me to load or update apps, and when I'm checking for updates it comes up error checking for updates

Advertisement