Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Pedigree chum pouches or other dog food

• 04-12-2019 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Tesco had a great deal a while back with a box of pedigree chum pouches for around 2 euro but I haven't seen anything since. I buy nature's best grain free but usually out a pouch with it. Is there any other pouches of good quality at a good price? Do any of those nature's best dog food or similar ever go on sale. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭Hoboo

donegal12 wrote: »
    Tesco had a great deal a while back with a box of pedigree chum pouches for around 2 euro but I haven't seen anything since. I buy nature's best grain free but usually out a pouch with it. Is there any other pouches of good quality at a good price? Do any of those nature's best dog food or similar ever go on sale. Thank you.

Get your dog food on zooplus. Grain free wolf of wilderness which is only beaten by orijen for quality works out at around 4.50 a kilo, so about 1.40 a day for a 30kg lab. I buy 30kg at a time, over that they charge for an extra parcel. Lasts about 14/15 weeks.

Advertisement