Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Sliotars on offer anywhere size4

• 04-12-2019 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Looking to buy about 24, any on offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Best offer I can see from an established "brand" is €60 per dozen from Cummins sports. Also possible to get a new customer discount (10-15%) if you order online.

Another option is to take a chance on resellers on done deal or adverts but quality is an unknown here. Very easy to find an Asian seller on alibaba.com and get them to stick the gaa logo on a sliotar shaped object.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

cunavalos wrote: »
    Best offer I can see from an established "brand" is €60 per dozen from Cummins sports. Also possible to get a new customer discount (10-15%) if you order online.

Another option is to take a chance on resellers on done deal or adverts but quality is an unknown here. Very easy to find an Asian seller on alibaba.com and get them to stick the gaa logo on a sliotar shaped object.

Thanks, I’ll take a look at that site

Advertisement