Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

switching providers "new customer"

• 03-12-2019 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

this may be a stupid question, but what defines a "new customer".

if i was a customer of Energia electricity, and then the next year i switch to airtricity for a year, and then switch back to energia after that year. am i a new customer of Energia and thus can get the new customer offers. Or is it a case im not a new customer, i just went to airtricty for a year.

suppose its the same with switching from Eir to Sky and then back to Eir. are you a new customer or a returning customer??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

You would be a new customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

this may be a stupid question, but what defines a "new customer".

if i was a customer of Energia electricity, and then the next year i switch to airtricity for a year, and then switch back to energia after that year. am i a new customer of Energia and thus can get the new customer offers. Or is it a case im not a new customer, i just went to airtricty for a year.

suppose its the same with switching from Eir to Sky and then back to Eir. are you a new customer or a returning customer??

On the electricity you're a new customer as I've done it for years. Never changed from Sky as I just threaten to cancel and they give me the new customer offers instead.

Advertisement