Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kissing help

• 22-05-2016 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    So going anon since this is kinda embarrassing. Im 24, and up till recently had never kissed/held hands let alone anything else with a girl - and yes im straight. So recently met a girl, we get along, shes super cute and have started to kissing at the end of the date.

I left her at her door, was nervous the first time, but it happened and was cool, kissed a few more times since then. but honestly it just feels like tongues mashing around, its not a sexual pleasure really - like its cool, I want more but I dunno... is that normal? She has short hair, so nothing to run my hand thru.

Like I am half hard sitting next to her holding her, but the kissing just seems so hum - sorry to be blunt, but nothing happened down there when we kiss -, like you hear girls go on about "he's an amazing kisser etc". Is kissing when alone in a bedroom for example any hotter?

Like I assume there is meant to be sexual pleasure from it ? I'm not trying to be rude/crude but I general would measure that by weather I get some twinge of an erection or not.

Dunno, just wanted to ask.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ah nothing to worry about, the first times it feels quite mechanical and not that pleasant to be honest.
    Try and start slower next time. Build it up. Kiss her on the cheek, the neck, on the lips, take it really slowly. It will come 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Calypso Realm

Unsure82 wrote: »
    Ah nothing to worry about, the first times it feels quite mechanical and not that pleasant to be honest€

Not always. Often it can be down to a case of the individuals involved.

How attracted to this girl are you? Of course even with high attraction some people aren't naturally good kissers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Less is more. Less tongue, less pressure. And I mean hardly any tongue. Kiss her neck softly, little kisses along the jawline. Relax and slow down. Pull away from her slightly, lingering eye contact and then go in for more.

Also, no harm in holding her waist, gentle bum squeeze, subtle crotch-on-crotch contact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭Xterminator

, subtle crotch-on-crotch contact.

well there is not much subtle about dry humping!!

but apart from that observation suicide_circus is correct about less being more.

Also try observing cues form your partner about what she likes/reacts to; to gauge what is working for her.

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Big difference between dry humping and a some casual glancing contact of the fun zones :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

Yep...agree to the little soft kisses on the cheek, neck, jawline etc. Less pressure, I don't particularly like the 'mashing' type of kissing you describe. You say she has short hair so nothing to run your hands through? Stroke her neck, shoulders, arms. There's loads of other places you can put your hands. Also, I think someone said this earlier, take your cue from her. Do you notice any reactions from her when you kiss and touch her somewhere? Are they positive reactions? If so, do more of that.

I think you may be putting a little pressure on yourself here. Just relax into it and enjoy it.

Advertisement