Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Relationship anxiety

• 15-05-2016 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So I'm recently seeing a guy. He's not my usual type but I've given him a chance and I'm getting to like him. I've been on six dates with him. All have went well and he's followed up straight away for the next date. It's just now after the last dare he didn't arrange when I'm meeting him next. I know there is another one in the cards but I can't help being anxious that I don't know when exactly I'm meeting him. Is this normal to feel like this or do I have relationship anxiety? Is it ok for me at this stage to ask him to meet up with me or should I always leave the ball in the mans court? Should I explain to him that I prefer it when he organised the next date. Thanks ðŸ˜

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Ask him...simple as

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

It's completely unfair to expect him to arrange every date at this stage. If you want to see him again, suggest a time/place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

He may be leaving the ball in your court since he arranged the 6 previous dates, it could be his way of seeing if you're really interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'd say he's wondering if you interested in him as you are leaving it up to him to organise everything.

You should organise the next date. It's not the mans job to always do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭silverbolt

just ask him to meet up, dont you think after him organsiing the last 6 that its about time you did something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Ring him and arrange something. TBH, if I went on more than 5 dates with a girl and I was the one constantly arranging them, I'd be questioning if she was interested at all or just passing her time. Be proactive and show him you're into him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

I understand where you're coming from OP. I get anxious when I'm not sure of what's going on with things but I've learned that if you don't know what's going on, make a decision yourself. Like everyone else, I'd recommend you get in touch with him and sort something out. When life hands you lemons, you have to ask for the tequila to go with it :)

Advertisement