Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

young parents

• 08-05-2016 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Kinda unrelated topic but we do have a two year old son .

I didn't know if I am getting paranoid but as of late my fiancé has been going out with her collage mates more and more lately two or three times a week her mother even had a go at her because I don't exactly know where she is most of the time she's been going out more and more just saying she's catching up with school work but she has been acting stranger and Stanger every time she comes back very secretive of her phone and she never was before I've always said to her am up and honest if I ever catch you doing things you shouldn't don't expect me to stick around and be nice about it we both agreed on this and I never stopped her going out am not the controlling type but am sensing as of late there's something odd about how she conducts herself almost daily now any advice or thoughts would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

I think you need to be honest with her.
    Just sit down with her and talk to her. Say you think she's been acting strange lately as she's done X, Y and Z.
    If she says you've nothing to worry about then you've two options believe her or don't.
    If it's the later then you probably need to ask some questions about your relationship as a whole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I've moved this to relationship issues where it's better suited.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

When was the last time you went out together?
    Maybe try to invest more time into each other (I know its difficult with a 2 year old though). Can her mother mind junior to allow the 2 of you some time together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

How does she have the time or energy to go out 2-3 nights a week with college friends if you have a two year old? She's entitled to have free time as much as the next person but it doesn't seem very fair on you if you are at home (presumably) several nights of the week with your son and she's out on the beer.

To be honest I don't know anyone with a small child that gets to go out that much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

What age is she? Was the baby planned or an accident?

Advertisement