Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chamber Safety Flags, Magazine Basepads

Options
  • 10-11-2019 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Folks

I have the following items for sales. I produce them myself so if you want any let me know. Some ranges require the use of a chamber safety flag and as some of you know, a lot of them available on the internet are complete dirt, break quickly.

What I have are 3D Printed and are strong, will last a long time.

Ruger 10/22 Safety (Magazine Type) €17.50
    CZ 452,455,457 Safety (Magazine Type) €10
    Hammerli TAC R1 Safety (Magzine Type) €20
    22LR Universal Chamber Safety €4

CZ 452,455,457 Single Shot Adapter €10

The universal safety comes in either a 45 degree (good for rifles) or 90 degree (good for pistol or rifles that eject at 90 degrees)

I also have magazine extensions (i.e. Basepads) for the Ruger 10/22. Good for those who compete and need a better grip on the 10/22 mags.

Ruger 10/22 Magazine Basepads (Set of 6) €40

Above price do not include delivery, whatever it costs me, that is the cost of postage. I've posted a lot of these and it seems to be small items €2, the larger magazines (10/22 and Hammerli) €3.80-€4.80.

Comments

Advertisement