Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the Irish Donald Trump?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Michael O'Leary. Although he speaks a lot more sense than Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

I don't think he was ever bankrupt - had he been declared bankrupt while he was a sitting TD, he would have lost his seat.

Also he has a magnificent silver mane :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Conas ata sibh!!!!!!!!

Arais aris?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭CFlat

Azalea wrote: »
    I can't think of two less similar people than Enda and Trump.

If martians ever land on earth and take over...someone on Boards will blame Enda Kenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

ok, but I meant who cares who is the Irish equivalent of DT

Well yeah I would agree, and besides we don't have anyone nearly outwardly attention seeking and/or racist enough. Sure we have enough of the former, just not to that clowns extent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Donald O'Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Johnny Logan. He's relatively famous, has ridiculous looking hair and is a twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TomBtheGoat

CFlat wrote: »
    If martians ever land on earth and take over...someone on Boards will blame Enda Kenny.

And that person would most likely be right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

CFlat wrote: »

Nah. Enda will be boasting he met a Martian outside govt buildings a few weeks before and ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭enricoh

The badly lad off dragons den that went for president a few years ago... grade a spoofer imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

I genuinely don't understand the way Enda Kenny is likened to an utter monster. Such a harmless-seeming fella. Is it a thing people just say/presume because he's a politician? Not a FG voter (or have ever been) by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

The guy who wrote the letter and the guy who wrote the letter's boyfriend were under the table making gay babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Advertisement