Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help i lost 50 quid

Options
  • 30-10-2015 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

I lost 50 euros at Busaras Luas this morning, I got on the luas 6:55 and noticed I had lost it. I really needed this today as it was my turn to buy cream cakes for everyone, now they all think I'm a cheap fckhead. It my 8th week at New job a d this week my turn to buy cream cakes. No one believes me I lost it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I found 50 quid blowing down the road near the North Star Hotel. I went to the nearest pub and got locked. What a day. Hic.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Check in with Store Street Garda station. Some good Samaritan may have found it and dropped it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

dave1982 wrote: »
    I lost 50 euros at Busaras Luas this morning, I got on the luas 6:55 and noticed I had lost it. I really needed this today as it was my turn to buy cream cakes for everyone, now they all think I'm a cheap fckhead. It my 8th week at New job a d this week my turn to buy cream cakes. No one believes me I lost it.

Maybe some kind citizen will give the money at the local garda station and not buy sandwiches and phone credit with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Check in with Store Street Garda station. Some good Samaritan may have found it and dropped it in there.
    Very Droll......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You have a better chance of finding Narnia.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Bulbous Salutation

Rob it from the petty cash till. Karma.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

I lost €50 euro there too....pm me as well. I'd know exactly what it looked like..

Weird or what? What are the chances???
    I even ****ed off home because some bellend in work kept teasing me... about cream buns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Around busaras?.... Forget about it,some of the chancers that do the beat around there would have it well spotted and coursing through their veins at the minute......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

dave1982 wrote: »
    Very Drool, Still makes you a tosser but love your town, See my Spike Island post

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

This is the best thing ever :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

chillin117 wrote: »
    Very Drool, Still makes you a tosser but love your town, See my Spike Island post

It's spelt droll...carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

whats ur name on pokerstars, i'll transfer u the 50

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

chillin117 wrote: »
    Stop drooling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,719 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭mcko

My 14 year old found a wallet on the bus this afternoon, it contained €70 cash and bank card etc, he brought it home and gave it to me, there was a gym membership in the wallet and we tracked the guy down through this. He called this evening and collected the wallet, he never gave my son anything as a reward, he was not expecting one but even a fiver would have been the least the guy he could have done.
    Proud of my son all the same great kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dubscottie

You have a better chance of finding Narnia.

I know where that is.. Hid in the closet for years till I came out.. Rather be gay than play with Lions in the snow..

How do you get lions in snow anyway? Did they escape from a zoo or something?

Bit like polar bears in the desert..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

dubscottie wrote: »
    I know where that is.. Hid in the closet for years till I came out.. Rather be gay than play with Lions in the snow..

How do you get lions in snow anyway? Did they escape from a zoo or something?

Bit like polar bears in the desert..

I think the lion would do ok in the snow. Big wolly mane on him. Be grand shur. Females be ****ed. Balls might be a bit chilly but he could ride a penguin or something. O ya, 50 euro.... You could bake the cream cakes. Your co workers would be well impressed with your baking prowess and it'd only cost a fraction of buying them in shop. Or mug a vulnerable old woman. The last one may affect your job ion a negative light if your caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

OP stop being a PC knobhead and get over it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

OP stop being a PC knobhead and get over it

I think AH would grind to a halt if PC knobheads went away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Let me get this straight, OP. Your company forces everyone to spend €300 a year on other staff? Not a fucking chance they'd get €300 off me.

What ****.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement