Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airdrop

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Whelo79 wrote: »
    This went to over $10 during the night, slight pull back now to just over $8. I had a few sell orders triggered that I didn't expect to be hit so quick. I've sold off 150 coins now for a total of just under 4ETH.

Has anyone been following this? The price is now just over $14. I've been selling gradually and rebuying any dips. I've currently sold for a total of 8 Eth and have just over 150 Bomb left which at current value is worth another 8 Eth. This is by far and away the greatest airdrop I've ever been involved with.

There are some silly short and long term valuations being put on Bomb currently. This deflationary/self destruction nature has people very excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

The Ethlend(Aave) airdrop to Eidoo is now worth 500 dollars if anyone is still sitting on theirs.

The Ethlend(Aave) airdrop to Eidoo is now worth 500 dollars if anyone is still sitting on theirs.

I have LEND not Aave. I just logged in to Eidoo for the first time since I changed phones about 2 years ago and it's worth $169.84 for 87.366 tokens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Cashed in on that long ago, ethlend was a gold mine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

I have LEND not Aave. I just logged in to Eidoo for the first time since I changed phones about 2 years ago and it's worth $169.84 for 87.366 tokens.

You can convert your LEND to AAVE. 100:1 conversion rate.

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    You can convert your LEND to AAVE. 100:1 conversion rate.

I just got it sorted. I had to transfer some ETH to Eidoo wallet, transfer my LEND to Binance and convert the LEND to Aave and I know have $462 worth of Aave. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

I just got it sorted. I had to transfer some ETH to Eidoo wallet, transfer my LEND to Binance and convert the LEND to Aave and I know have $462 worth of Aave. Happy days.

One last step you need transfer 50% to me

I sold mine ages ago for 50 quid thought I was doing great

Grats!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Which network do you select when transferring ETH from Binance to Eidoo - BEP2, BEP20 or ERC20?

Which network do you select when transferring ETH from Binance to Eidoo - BEP2, BEP20 or ERC20?

Can you just send on binance, then choose Eth, and paste your eidoo address into recipient?

It's on the ethereum network, so I presume erc20

• Advertisement

Tango One wrote: »
    One last step you need transfer 50% to me

I sold mine ages ago for 50 quid thought I was doing great

I appreciate the heads up. I knew I had them sitting there. I had my 12 word phrase in a drawer and kept meaning to reinstall the wallet to the new phone, I just kept putting it off. A nice surprise anyway, as I hadn't realised the connection between LEND and Aave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Can you just send on binance, then choose Eth, and paste your eidoo address into recipient?

It's on the ethereum network, so I presume erc20

Had to select a network type. I chose ERC20. Just expensive.

How do I change the LEND to AAVE on Binance? There's no trading pairs for LEND.

Edit: Got it sorted. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭deathbomber

i have been keeping an eye on ICX again, looks like there may be a few airdrops happening, do your own research of course, still need to look fully into it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭spuddiesal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Nice. I have a bag of Lend that's been sitting in my Enjin wallet for a couple of years and have been meaning to transfer it the AAVE. The ETH fees are an issue though.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Argh, $60 in ETH fees to send Lend to Binance.

PS: this new forum's shyte. Can't even edit or multi-quote posts. 😲

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭TheAsYLuMkeY

Airdrop thread..... BIGGEST airdrop ever, the entire Ethereum state is being forked, every ERC20 will be available for you to claim if you are a holder as a new PRC20, for FREE

https://medium.com/@cryptographicpro/free-copies-for-all-erc20-holders-to-be-claimed-prc20s-airdrop-4a8a1edcd547

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭TheAsYLuMkeY

The highest Stakes - Upcoming Documentary

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Entonces

Subsocial token airdrop- just spotted this on twitter. Not familiar with project but looks promising. First come first serve so get in there

We want to reward early adopters of the ecosystem, and help with a fair distribution of our token, while at the same time requiring active participation. As such, this is not an airdrop, but rather a token claim. We have taken two snapshots of every wallet that was hodling DOT. and/or KSM tokens. The snapshots were taken on April 15th and May 21st.

Today, we are launching our token claim! All accounts that are included in both of the snapshots, hodling at least 0.1 KSM in both snapshots, or at least 1 DOT in both snapshots will be eligible. Additionally, contributors of any winning Kusama crowdloans, as of September 24th, will be eligible. Unfortunately, wallet balances on exchanges and crowdloan contributions through exchanges do not provide eligibility.

Advertisement