Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Men's Work Trousers

Options
  • 14-05-2020 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭

whats up

I'm looking for somewhere that sells nice slim fit smart work trousers for an office setting

I normally get mine in M&S but there all sold out any other good place to get them on line ,

I want a nice smart good pair but again nothing that will break the bank ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Next do good trousers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Male or female?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Twee. wrote: »
    Male or female?

Male sorry

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Updated thread title, might draw a few more responses!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Twee. wrote: »
    Updated thread title, might draw a few more responses!

Your should update it again- looks like a thread where everyone is going to come in and recommend Snickers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

And lose that apostrophe in "trousers". :)

Try Suitsupply. Good range, good quality, free delivery and returns. They do tend to be on the slim side though, depending on what ones you buy.

https://eu.suitsupply.com/en/formal-trousers?from=overview-trouser

Advertisement