Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dual Sim/Android 4 Smartphones from ~ €7.50 Delivered [FocalPrice]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Newtown90

theintern wrote: »
    Apparently this just means it's paid, hopefully it'll pop up shipped at some point in the next day or two..

Chinese New Year, won't be shipped til at least next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Bought 50 of them hahahhaha sell them on ebay now and i'm off on a sexy holiday

......i didn't buy any......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

I bought two and a mini time projector keyring :D Always wanted one of them :P . Wait and see what happens... worth a go anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

From their Help Page: "During Jan. 25 ~ Feb.10, the online tracking number checking service of post office will delay around 5-7 days. In the meanwhile, order delivery time will be prolonged accordingly."

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmrules

Yep...just got an email from them..."sorry but, bla, bla,bla...refund:mad:...

ah, well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Yep, me too. Ya win some, ya lose some.

Just got this:

We are so sorry to inform you that MH0618W in your order FPTZFDQD49DD is our Clearance Center product, which only has limit inventory and has been sold out already. Due to our system bug, the item still could be added to shopping cart after selling out. As the item is unable to be restocked back anymore, we have no choice but cancel your order and make full refund in 7 working days, please check your account for updates later. We are sorry for such inconvenience has caused.

Has anyone got their refund or would it be better to start a paypal dispute to hurry things along?

See my post above yours.

• Advertisement

See my post above yours.

Thanks. I kinda went into tldr mode. Bla, Bla, order cancelled Bla, Bla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Yep got the same. I doubt there was any actually on sale for the prices shown, they just use the 'limited stock in a sale' excuse.

Ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

They cancelled my order also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

mine are still there:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

My order is cancelled as well :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Ordered two for presents and they were also cancelled :(

Ironic thing is that I can see an ad for focalprice on the directly to the right whilst writing this post…..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

mine are still there:)

It won't be for long. Kristopherus was on it quickly. If his order is gone, we're all shagged. 'twas always pipe dream though.

dodzy wrote: »
    It won't be for long. Kristopherus was on it quickly. If his order is gone, we're all shagged. 'twas always pipe dream though.

still going strong here..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

I reckon it could be the luck of the draw - they will probably send out phones to a lucky few.

If you're going by the order on the site, mine hasn't changed status even though I got the cancellation email.

I'd bet it won't get past the paid and unpacked stage.

Corholio wrote: »
    If you're going by the order on the site, mine hasn't changed status even though I got the cancellation email.

I'd bet it won't get past the paid and unpacked stage.

No email yet anyway..

• Advertisement

Just checked the status of my order. Its still at "Paid & unshipped". I suspect this will change when the refund is processed, which should be late next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

No email, no order status change. So far so good.

order cancelled on website...no email:(

how long before they refund?:confused:

Refunded me last night, mines being refunded back onto card through paypal so will take 2-3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

I've got 2 emails today, confirming that my order has been received.

But as you can see the orders sections has a value or 0.00 with no product in it.

Maybe I'll get an empty box.

1sNUOvK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭U2Flyboy

Mine is cancelled too.No refund yet and I feel that the Euro amount refunded to my credit card will be less than the original amount due to dollar exchange. I've opened a PayPal dispute just to be sure I get refunded the full amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭U2Flyboy

Mine is cancelled too.No refund yet and I feel that the Euro amount refunded to my credit card will be less than the original amount due to dollar exchange. I've opened a PayPal dispute just to be sure I get refunded the full amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

U2Flyboy wrote: »
    Transaction Details

Refund is Like for like

This transaction has been refunded.
    For further details please see transaction 7DE2579xxxxxxxxxx

If you paid by debit or credit card, your refund will go to that card. Otherwise, your refund will go to your PayPal account.

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    03-Feb-2014 Payment To FocalPrice Inc. RefundedThe seller has refunded this payment in full. Go to the transaction details to see the payment method that was refunded.The seller has refunded this payment in full. Go to the transaction details to see the payment method that was refunded. ... -$21.67 USD

Related Transactions
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    03-Feb-2014 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete. Details €16.54 EUR
    03-Feb-2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details -€16.54 EUR
    03-Feb-2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details $21.67 USD
    07-Feb-2014 Refund Completed Details $21.67 USD
    07-Feb-2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$21.67 USD
    07-Feb-2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details €16.54 EUR
    07-Feb-2014 Credit to Credit Card Completed Details -€16.54 EUR
    Total: $0.00 USD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

I got a cancellation email on Wednesday followed by a Confirmed Order email this morning. The order status is showing as cancelled on the website, but the money has been taken from my account via PayPal.

Some of these 'bargains' are more trouble than they're worth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Game over. Refund this morning.

• Advertisement

I got my refund as well.

Refunded as well. Fair play to Focalprice for the the quick service. A lot of Irish outfits could learn from them.

Refunded as well. Fair play to Focalprice for the the quick service. A lot of Irish outfits could learn from them.

they're ok on the refund

i had another order i tried in vain to cancel before it was shipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

No cancellation email, no refund

Advertisement