Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewerage system map for Cork City

Options
  • 16-10-2019 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I had sewerage flooding into my house over the weekend.
    Irish water were contacted and cork city council workers were sent out.

The workers explained that was was probably a blockage outside the house and that there was a sewerage surcharge.

They were unable to find the public sewer / gully for my house anywhere to check for and clear blockages.

Irish waters response when I rang them again was "we'll get back to you in 4 days"

If I can find the outside gully for my house I can just go and clear it my self.

Where can I get a map of the sewerage system in cork city to locate my gully?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi SurplusToys,

Sorry to hear that this occurred.

Maps of the network can be found in your local Planning Department; however, we would strongly advise that you do not attempt to repair this yourself.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will certainly follow up on this for you.
    - Your full name;
    - Your full address (including County);
    - Your contact number; and
    - Irish Water reference number.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

Advertisement