Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

foot fetish

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 athghno

Hey op, aw I have a soft spot for foot fetish guys. Probably because my experiences with that fetish have been so sweet and hot at the same time. Not a wierdo/freak in sight. So much fun to be had with it imo!!

Prepare your inbox !

I have a more general foot/sexy shoes / boots / tights kink, was that what you had experience with in the past?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Honeydew3456

Haha gas!

Well without going into too much detail, it was a foot, heels and stocking fetish. Foot worship, sexy games/scenarios which were mindblowing. I find kink VERY bonding and think its deadly to find a guy that will switch between that and vanilla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 athghno

That sounds great Honeydew. They were lucky guys . . .

Just to blow my mind altogether, what were your preferred type of footwear and stockings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,023 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

athghno wrote: »
    That sounds great Honeydew. They were lucky guys . . .

Just to blow my mind altogether, what were your preferred type of footwear and stockings?

giphy.gif

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Omg that gif bahahaha

Ok enough said for a Wednesday morning lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I don't get them at all. An ex of mine used to get me to cum on her feet sometimes, done precisely fúck all for me but she seemed to like it for some reason so whatever floats your boat i suppose!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Anyone here ever get horny but embarrased? There was a time I was in town and this gypsy woman hide shiny shoes. She smelled like she hadn't showered. I was disgusted but aroused at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭WrinklyNeck

Anyone here ever get horny but embarrassed? There was a time I was in town and this gypsy woman hide shiny shoes. She smelled like she hadn't showered. I was disgusted but aroused at the same time.
    You could at least try to stay on topic, you horny troll!

I don't get them at all. An ex of mine used to get me to cum on her feet sometimes, done precisely fúck all for me but she seemed to like it for some reason so whatever floats your boat i suppose!

Perhaps that is the foot fetish equivilant of a facial, you either love the naughtiness of it or it does nothing. It's great that she felt so comfortable with you to suggest it :-)

Advertisement