Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you ever ''Follow Through'' ?

• 07-06-2017 1:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Happened me once on a date, Made my excuses and left. Was going nowhere anyway !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I've heard that if you follow through on a date it's a sign you've met your one true love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

So date fell through then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Yes, while running. They say you should never trust a a fart when out for a run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

biko wrote: »

You could say that. Apparently he shat himself while riding her. I shouldn't imagine that does wonders for a young lady. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Last time was particularly foolish. I was on my way home from a night out and decided to have a small fart to relieve the pressure. Unfortunately there was a Total Follow Through. I stumbled to my place. The jocks and jeans went straight in the bin, I had to have a shower straight away. There was a distinct trail from where the incident occurred to my door the next day, which I had to cover up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Not really but my guts just twisted one day when walking along the beach and had to run in amongst some rocks. Had to use my favourite Black Rebel Motorcyle Club t-shirt to clean up :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

chillin117 wrote: »
    Happened me once on a date, Made my excuses and left. Was going nowhere anyway !

Too right it was going nowhere, you crapped yourself.

I only crap myself when at I'm not dating...... maybe if I dated I would follow through some more?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The hilarious sneeze poop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

Once after a few beers and on a long walk home.

Though it was just a little gas I needed to pass, but I 'pushed my luck' and disaster followed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Do people really just look up from their everyday routine and think, 'I'm going to start a thread on the Internet about sh1tting my pants on a date?'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Do people really just look up from their everyday routine and think, 'I'm going to start a thread in the Internet about sh1tting my pants on a date?'

Yes..... yes they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

in gym squatting - I shuffled to the jacks..
    thankfully I was wearing long shorts that day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Do people really just look up from their everyday routine and think, 'I'm going to start a thread on the Internet about sh1tting my pants on a date?'

yet here you are commenting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

On occasion when taking a piss. Think you're done but then you get the brown light.

The turn and burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

yet here you are commenting

And on an internet discussion board as well.

Crazy, when you think about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭valoren

Got a bout of food poisoning 2 days before the Dublin Marathon in 2012.
    Couldn't keep anything down for 24 hours. Was lying in bed recovering and sharted.

Then race day instead of simply taking stock and enjoying the experience, I ran like I had planned like a dope and spent the last 5 miles thinking I was going to die.

And on an internet discussion board as well.

Crazy, when you think about it.

It's nuts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Nothing like a the follow through after a spicy meal. The scalding pain my hoop endured trying to hold it in was unpleasant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

KungPao wrote: »
    Once after a few beers and on a long walk home.

Though it was just a little gas I needed to pass, but I 'pushed my luck' and disaster followed.

Such a perfectly elegant way of phrasing it - 10/10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

chillin117 wrote: »
    biko wrote: »

Something fell through alright...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

c_man wrote: »
    There was a distinct trail from where the incident occurred to my door the next day, which I had to cover up.

Was this at a wedding reception, by any chance? If so, you may not have covered your tracks as thoroughly as you thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Most Monday morning on the way to work after a hard sunday session I'd have to run into the bushes at UCD for a quick bum squirt, people always wonder why I only wear one Sock on Mondays

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

jamesbere wrote: »
    Yes, while running. They say you should never trust a a fart when out for a run.

Huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Radiant Cool Crazy Nightmare

One of the lads on the team got it on a Sunday morning. Warming up on the pitch before the game and he made a mad dash for the dressing rooms with a brown watery liquid coming from under the shorts and over his hands as he did some mental cupping action to try keep it in. It was a real morale booster on a cold wet morning.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Not really but my guts just twisted one day when walking along the beach and had to run in amongst some rocks. Had to use my favourite Black Rebel Motorcyle Club t-shirt to clean up :(

At least the other side was clean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Was this at a wedding reception, by any chance? If so, you may not have covered your tracks as thoroughly as you thought.

Nope, just a quiet night out! Sound alike you've an interesting story though?

uch wrote: »
    Most Monday morning on the way to work after a hard sunday session I'd have to run into the bushes at UCD for a quick bum squirt, people always wonder why I only wear one Sock on Mondays

Ha! I've a friend who notorious for sh!tting himself on nights out, he was frequently without one sock :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

greencap wrote: »
    On occasion when taking a piss. Think you're done but then you get the brown light.

The turn and burn.

Worst thing if you're in a hurry. Or at a urinal. (An didn't work with 'Urinal')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Sometimes the turtle just wants to get out of the shell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

arayess wrote: »
    in gym squatting - I shuffled to the jacks..
    thankfully I was wearing long shorts that day

Not short longs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

c_man wrote: »
    Nope, just a quiet night out! Sound alike you've an interesting story though?

Tis the one about the Brown Wedding.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

It engages people like you Groundhog Day people whose ''Everyday routine seems to run into their life''
    I am glad you finally reached out from your Mothers house ! Welcome !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Tis the one about the Brown Wedding.

Wow its been three years already since that story! Absolute classic!

Advertisement