Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old bank of ireland account

Options
  • 18-10-2019 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

BOI team,
    i had bank account of Bank of Ireland about 15 years ago when i was college student at Athlone.
    The bank acount was registered at your branch inside of Athlone institute of technology. 
    Many years have passed, i want to know whether it is still possible to re-activate this account.
    I could not remember the account number but i could provide my old passport number which was used to open it at time.
    Please leave message here with your email address i will send my info to you by email
    i can share you all info there via email

Can  you plz tell me the account status and whether i could use it again? i am planning to buy properly at Ireland. if it is good to be used by now.. i will be very glad .
    thanks team and looking forward to hear from you

Comments

It probably isn't a good idea to post this information in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pengwu

It probably isn't a good idea to post this information in public.
    you are right. i did not know it is public forum
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Pengwu

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

As this is an account specific query, it would be necessary to give a call on 0818 365 365 or if you're calling from abroad it's 00353 140 44000.

Advisors are available Monday-Friday 8am-12 midnight 

Weekends and Bank Holidays it's 9am-6pm. An Advisor can certainly check the status of your account.

Also, if possible you can call into a nearby Branch with photo ID, a Branch Advisor can check it for you.

For security, Advisors will be unable to confirm this by email or within this forum here.

We hope the above info helps.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pengwu

Hi Pengwu

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

As this is an account specific query, it would be necessary to give a call on 0818 365 365 or if you're calling from abroad it's 00353 140 44000.

Advisors are available Monday-Friday 8am-12 midnight 

Weekends and Bank Holidays it's 9am-6pm. An Advisor can certainly check the status of your account.

Also, if possible you can call into a nearby Branch with photo ID, a Branch Advisor can check it for you.

For security, Advisors will be unable to confirm this by email or within this forum here.

We hope the above info helps.

Many thanks
    Alison
    Thanks Alison
    looks like i have to call in for a certain answer

Advertisement