Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long Term Weather Outlook (Cold to continue?)

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

fryup wrote: »
    whats it going to be folks.......St stephens day washout or will that rain turn to snow???

Hopefully rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

fryup wrote: »
    whats it going to be folks.......St stephens day washout or will that rain turn to snow???

it looks likely that it will start as snow anyway, it's whether or not it quays that way is the question. My own opinion is that most of the country bar maybe north connacht and north leinster will see mainly sleet or freezing rain, and ulster will prob see snow or sleet. Just my own opinion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

My snow fatigue has well and truly set in at this stage. If it starts to rain, I will be like Tim Robbins standing out in it in the Shawshank Redeption...

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Hopefully snow.
    Thats the attitude :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Have you seen how quick that front is moving in. its on sat24.com pics now and its moving at quite a rate. I cant see how that will not be here until Sunday, they rate its moving, it will be here by tonight, unless its going to stall somewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and when it meets the freezing air over ireland surely it will fall as snow?

http://www.sat24.com/homepage.aspx?page=ir

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

The GFS show that band of precipitation dissipating before it reaches us. Another band just behind it does make land on the 26th though.

Advertisement