Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fella looking for his dog in Kerry

Options
  • 20-04-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

Was nosing through papers over the tea in work this morning and spotted an ad taken out by a fella looking for his dog. Dog took off during a storm a while back and the poor man has been searching high and low for her so if anyone spotted a collie dog missing down around the ring of Kerry it might be her.

I know from our own experience how attached people get to their dogs and I know we d be very upset if anything happened to them. My late grand uncle lived alone in North Kerry and the dog was very important to him, I remember him ringing me after she had been missing for a few days as he didn't want to ring the relatives to help look for her. Myself and 2 of my sisters called down to "say hi" and spent a few days looking for her. Lucky enough we found her safe and well. To say he was happy to see her was and understatement.

Anyway hope he finds her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

Ya he was on liveline today,dog went missing 6months ago would,nt hold much hope for him unfortunately. Pity everyone didn't care for there dog like him, someone dumped a greyhound pup on the road next to us,poor fella is so scared he wont leave a corner of a field he,s in now, fed him today but don't really want another dog though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

farmerjj wrote: »
    Ya he was on liveline today,dog went missing 6months ago would,nt hold much hope for him unfortunately. Pity everyone didn't care for there dog like him, someone dumped a greyhound pup on the road next to us,poor fella is so scared he wont leave a corner of a field he,s in now, fed him today but don't really want another dog though.

Can you ring the dog warden to get him taken away?
    I wouldn't like the idea of a dog just in the field like that...

Advertisement