Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Mini poppadums and a tin of Cola.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

spicy rice, garlic bread & wine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

vegetable soup with soda bread earlier today and this evening had a homemade burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Want something but not sure what, whether its food or a drink.. Decisions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Crackers and dips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Getting back to my roots here with a big tub of Swizzels sweet shop favourites, the smell when you crack open the tub is like an old air freshener.

The Squashies are beautiful, worth the price alone.

They're like a slightly fizzy version of the old false teeth.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Homemade chips, chicken balls and curry with batch bread for the troops.. I can't face food today think I've overdone the crap in work during the week.. Having red wine to try and settle my stomach ahem..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pizza with lots of pineapple :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

A feed of lidi Heineken( slab for €15 today) cans sure tis Christmas I suppose, got to be done .... Merry Chritmas(burrrp) everyone

Autosport wrote: »
    Pizza with lots of pineapple :)

I'll let ya off seeing as it's Christmas.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'll let ya off seeing as it's Christmas.

You're too kind :P

I don't get the pineapple hate

I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A feed of lidi Heineken( slab for €15 today) cans sure tis Christmas I suppose, got to be done .... Merry Chritmas(burrrp) everyone

Same as that but with the €20 slab of Bud from Tesco, ah sure it's Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    You're too kind :P

I don't get the pineapple hate

I love it :D

Pineapple on a Pizza is the Devils work and I don't even like Pizza.:D So many feckin dinners tonight. Roast chicken, mash and gravy for little G. A mini Grill for my Stepson, that was 3 sausages, 2 rashers, white pudding, crispy onions, beans and chips. Mrs G had a chicken Korma and Pilau Rice. I'm having that with chips later. I have more life blocking beers to finish first!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Pineapple on a Pizza is the Devils work and I don't even like Pizza.:D So many feckin dinners tonight. Roast chicken, mash and gravy for little G. A mini Grill for my Stepson, that was 3 sausages, 2 rashers, white pudding, crispy onions, beans and chips. Mrs G had a chicken Korma and Pilau Rice. I'm having that with chips later. I have more life blocking beers to finish first!

Oh man I want to visit your house, you always have great food on the go, me - I'm on the 4th can of Bud and just had a sausage sandwich :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

GoneHome wrote: »
    Oh man I want to visit your house, you always have great food on the go, me - I'm on the 4th can of Bud and just had a sausage sandwich :D

If you even attempt to visit my house and expect a feed, you will be shot on sight.:D I'm up to my neck with this cooking lark and organizing it all every feckin day.:D Enjoy those beers. Had a few pints out and enjoying a few bottles in. A nice chicken korma and rice with chips for later!

Doritos (in the yellow bag) Tesco houmous and red wine as I watch the ex putting a battery operated car together for a smallie.. He's struggling.. Oh well cheers lads lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Getting back to my roots here with a big tub of Swizzels sweet shop favourites, the smell when you crack open the tub is like an old air freshener.

The Squashies are beautiful, worth the price alone.

They're like a slightly fizzy version of the old false teeth.

Have a box of them here for Christmas that I’m dying to crack open!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dr Pepper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

couple of cadburys roses and a cup of strong tea. unofficial break...waiting for someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just coffee so far... a day to rejoice at having the gas bottle reconnected and go back to Plan A. Had my breakfast at teatime y'day!

Confessing a serious addiction to mince pies! I already had some here, then when I went shopping.. Oh MY! LIDL had 2 boxes for silly price so of course in the trolley they went.... then tesco... Buy one box, get one free> I mean it would be sinful to walk past that... ;)

Was not near a Dunne's or an Aldi so there was damage limitation ;)

Am very, very illness- tired and not all that well so a coffee and a mince pie go down a treat....A box by my bedside, along with easy peelers which were also nearly a giveaway ....

a food prep day here, gently peeling, and singing carols and watching films etc on youtube as I knit..... cats happy... LOVE IT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Nothing at this moment in time, lying on sofa waiting for the alarm to go off!!

Made chocolate Brazils yesterday and chocolate ginger, today making mince pies, sausage rolls and boiling and roasting the ham.

Will start diving into the hamper today also, marzipan fruits, rose and violet creams etc. I also can’t wait to open my amphora of cut comb honey 2 pounds of golden loveliness.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Have a box of them here for Christmas that I’m dying to crack open!

Open them!

It's Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Tesco camembert and rosemary crisps, a flake, and some brie.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Hungry, so off to eat the cheese pasta salad thingie i got half price in LIDL... with a cup a soup made with the vegetable water..... then a couple of clementines... and did I mention mince pies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hot mince pies, coffee, and a sausage sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Homemade cheese burger and can of coke zero :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Breakfast- selection of mushrooms fried in garlic butter, beans, fried tomatoes and toast

Lunch - McDonald’s fries from drive thru with a ncflurry, ( was always a sundae gal, McFlurrys just not the same)

Clearly getting all the food groups ........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hungry, so off to eat the cheese pasta salad thingie i got half price in LIDL... with a cup a soup made with the vegetable water..... then a couple of clementines... and did I mention mince pies?

Hope you feeling better, although not a fan of mince pies myself, I hear they can cure a lot of ailments !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

molly09 wrote: »
    Breakfast- selection of mushrooms fried in garlic butter, beans, fried tomatoes and toast

Lunch - McDonald’s fries from drive thru with a ncflurry, ( was always a sundae gal, McFlurrys just not the same)

Clearly getting all the food groups ........

They better bring that Sundae back ... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Large taco fries , onion rings and Pepsi , Supermacs finest :D

Advertisement