Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free walking tours - Ireland

Options
  • 12-10-2020 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right section so mods please move if necessary....!

This was on the radio over the weekend, free guided outdoor walking tours over the October bank holiday weekend:

www.guidefest.ie

Lots of interesting sounding stuff there...!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jmdmc

CiboC wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the right section so mods please move if necessary....!

This was on the radio over the weekend, free guided outdoor walking tours over the October bank holiday weekend:

Lots of interesting sounding stuff there...!

I checked it out ... Great idea ... fair play to them. Booked onto to of them, outside is the best place to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Great. Booked ourselves in for a Dublin walking tour. I love doing walking tours when I go abroad. I'll just have to settle for one in my own city this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Great idea, love to see all these businesses creatively rethinking themselves

Advertisement