Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting

Options
  • 26-06-2017 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Best websites for betting... I have have been locked out of Paddy and Boyles, not due to enormous wins, but must have caught their attention one way or another.Still with Bet365. But would like some new deal as a new customer with another site... Any suggestions...I know the best tip is not to bet at all... but we live in hope.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

The best website is whatever offers the best odds. :pac:

But seriously, check out Oddschecker and find your next bookie there. 888 is pretty much my secondary bookie after Bet365, I blame/thank inforfun and his bets on Dutch football. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

Agree with above, oddschecker is the place to start. It can be a good idea to have accounts with most of the big ones and then spread your bets across them. Especially if you're winning, the less bets with each individual the better for not getting limited or shut down completely.

If you just want one for simplicity sake, I find Sky bet are good for variety of markets and aren't too bad with prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Johngoose wrote: »
    Best websites for betting... I have have been locked out of Paddy and Boyles, not due to enormous wins, but must have caught their attention one way or another.Still with Bet365. But would like some new deal as a new customer with another site... Any suggestions...I know the best tip is not to bet at all... but we live in hope.

you're no mug/goose then by the sounds of it :P

you clearly know a thing or two about betting if you've been locked out, either that or you have gotten some good horsey info as they certainly don't ban mugs

like some have said here go to oddschecker and when you're on a bad run just open up an account with a different bookie for the freebet alone.
    You can't have enough accounts and if they do paypal then just deposit and withdraw your money through that and that's the best thing I ever did.

I suspect you'll know a lot of this already though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 briankrieger

You can find a lot of reliable sites here or here. I prefer worldbookmakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I would always be wary of bookmakers that don't have B&M shops, only just opened online, aren't one of the top 20 and don't have a major backer.
    There seems to be a few new sites opening up and I would always be careful depositing and/or leaving money in these sites.
    Do your research, check their limits and their t&c's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement