Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ repair

Options
  • 10-08-2020 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

Recently transported a Spirit Weber gas BBQ and now it doesn't work properly anymore. Only 1 heat - full blast.

Anyone know anywhere locally or otherwise where I could leave it in for someone to fix for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Murt10 wrote: »
    Recently transported a Spirit Weber gas BBQ and now it doesn't work properly anymore. Only 1 heat - full blast.

Anyone know anywhere locally or otherwise where I could leave it in for someone to fix for me?

Why not contact the retailer where you bought it from. I am sure they can put you in touch with the accredited repair agents.
    Weber carry a 10 year warranty on their products.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭rockatansky

Just a suggestion but Avoca in Dunboyne sell a lot of Weber BBQ equipment. They may be able to put you in touch with a rep from Weber who could help you?

Advertisement