Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations

Options
  • 10-08-2020 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

I have been to a dentist four weeks ago with pain in my top back tooth if cold air hits it or cold water it hurts, I have had root canal before and I know what that pain is like particularly it seemed to happen at night time for some reason anyway I was told it was a gum infection and was told to get kin Gingival tooth paste and mouth wash I needed a filling and scale polish after the second visit and I got the filling done I was told I needed Colgate Duraphat 5000ppm and was told to take Flag tablets which I did but three weeks later I'm no better , I was surprised no x-ray was taken and now I don't know whether to go to a different dentist any advice or recommendations welcomed Dublin South

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

didnt get pm?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭PatrickSmithUS

torrevieja wrote: »
    I have been to a dentist four weeks ago with pain in my top back tooth if cold air hits it or cold water it hurts, I have had root canal before and I know what that pain is like particularly it seemed to happen at night time for some reason anyway I was told it was a gum infection and was told to get kin Gingival tooth paste and mouth wash I needed a filling and scale polish after the second visit and I got the filling done I was told I needed Colgate Duraphat 5000ppm and was told to take Flag tablets which I did but three weeks later I'm no better , I was surprised no x-ray was taken and now I don't know whether to go to a different dentist any advice or recommendations welcomed Dublin South

There's on the main street in Bray near the Mall. Bray Dentist or <snip>. very good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

torrevieja wrote: »
    didnt get pm?

thats odd, its in my sent box, will try again

Advertisement