Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty getting bed delivered from popular bed/mattress company

Options
  • 06-08-2020 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I am having difficulty getting a single bed I ordered delivered from popular/well-known mattress company. Ordered 10 days ago. No response to emails. Landline numbers not answered, and mail boxes full on them so unable to leave message. When I did once get through, they gave me two possible days when they could deliver, and not times - one of those days I said I would be working - they were unable to tell me what other days they would be able to schedule my delivery. What are my consumer rights here, if the bed does not get delivered in another 10 days or so. I paid by credit card. I don't think there will be any use ringing up for a refund, given that phones are rarely answered. Any advice welcome?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭rock22

Can you call in person?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hannaho wrote: »
    I don't think there will be any use ringing up for a refund, given that phones are rarely answered. Any advice welcome?

Send them a registered letter, requesting a delivery date, and inform them if no response in x day, you will initiate a chargeback with your back.

Check the letter is actually delivered before you ring your back perhaps.

Advertisement