Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland cashback bonus??

Options
  • 14-04-2021 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

https://www.bonkers.ie/compare-gas-electricity-prices/electric-ireland/Y3Q46M/green-electricity-direct-debit-online-billing-5-5pc/

Yeah so joined up to one of these deals through bonkers.ie and asking about the cashback thingy

"Sign up to this tariff with Electric Ireland and receive €150 cashback on your Electric Ireland account by the first or second bill. One cashback per household. This offer cannot be combined with other Electric Ireland cashback offers."

Is that just credit against bill?? Or cash cash? And is it back to you as they say by first or 2nd bill??

I was hoping it would an instant boost to my finances lol. but obviously not

Anyone will recent experience of them?? Thanks a mill

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Account credit. First would be normal but they likely say first or second to cover for delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭clobber

Cheers. I owed 105 on closing bill to previous supplier. Would have been nice lol

Advertisement