Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Path of Exile 2

• 10-04-2021 8:24am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭

New trailer for PoE 2 released yesterday. Looks like a major graphical improvement anyway, and the animations are so much better. Was never a massive PoE player, but i know a lot of people adore it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKvKL_xrIXI&t=553s

Big update for PoE being released next week as well.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

As an arpg nerd POE while massively popular never done it for me longterm.
    Yeah i played it quite a bit but it always felt clunky to play compared to the competition so i never played it for more than a couple of seasons.
    Where it did beat everything else was its huge endgame content.
    POE2 looks like nothing more than an animation update to poe1, same ui,same enemies skills etc and still no damage numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

They plan to keep the 3 month cycle going in POE 2 so it seems they are promoting that playstyle of dive in each league work towards your goals and then move on to a new game. It has certainly helped keep POE fresh for me considering i've nearly 3000 hours in the game and showing no signs of slowing :D

Advertisement