Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Disability Allowance Payment

Options
  • 30-03-2021 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

I was told at the Post Office that due to Good Friday this week, I would be paid a day early, which was today. I went to post office today and nothing was there due to an error in the system. If you are going today, Call them first.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Jesus christ does that mean everyone's payment is delayed? What will happen to the people due to get paid Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

I dont know and Friday is pension day ?. The woman in the Post Office told me last Wed to come this Tuesday instead which I did :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Pensions due to be paid on Friday will be paid on Thursday

Pensions due to be paid on Friday will be paid on Thursday

But if they've cocked up today, who's to say they won't have that too?

I spoke to the DA section of the DSP there. There was a glitch with all DA payments and they will be in tomorrow. (Not very helpful today).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sunshine lollipop

Is payment early this week too?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

Dont think so

Advertisement