Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM locations

Options
  • 22-03-2015 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭

Hi there.
    I work in the Pearse Road area of Sligo and used to find the ATM at the Ulster Bank really handy.
    However that's gone now since that branch closed a few months ago.
    Does anyone know of any location...a shop or petrol station that has an ATM that doesn't have a withdrawal fee? Anywhere around that area would be ideal. I think Dunnes in Cranmore used to have one. I wonder do they still and if it's free to use?
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I think the applegreen station has an ATM inside. It used to have but I have not been in it in a while.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Extra ATM charges are not legal in Ireland and as a result all are free to use (and bank owned)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Apart from AIB who change for every transaction..

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

Top of Pearse rd, Cannings petrol station has an ATM, Applegreen also has one and if you are at the lower end of Pearse rd you might cut across to Mace petrol station at the bottom of Mail Coach rd as they have one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Speaking about atms any in retail's park?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭johnire

Thanks to everyone for replying.
    Cannings is perfect for me.
    As regards the Retail Park..that's a good question as I don't think there is.

quote="johnire;94792587"]Hi there.
    I work in the Pearse Road area of Sligo and used to find the ATM at the Ulster Bank really handy.
    However that's gone now since that branch closed a few months ago.
    Does anyone know of any location...a shop or petrol station that has an ATM that doesn't have a withdrawal fee? Anywhere around that area would be ideal. I think Dunnes in Cranmore used to have one. I wonder do they still and if it's free to use?
    Many thanks.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

loki7777 wrote: »
    Speaking about atms any in retail's park?

There are no ATMs on the retail park, closest would be in both petrol stations on the run up to it, both Cannings and McCormacks have them, covering both directions on the way up.

Advertisement