Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sligo Stag Do

Options
2»

Comments

libelula wrote: »
    Shhhhhh. That shít sells out fast. Don't be telling them about it :p

Sorry sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: I've moved this over to the Sligo forum as the locals will definitely be able to lead you right (or wrong depending on their mood, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Near to Bundoran, go get surfing lessons for the day..

No need for someone to go to Bundoran when they can have better in Sligo. Standhill is only a few minutes out the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Would the glasshouse accept a stag party approx 20 lads or would it be too la de da for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

honestly, I think Sligo would be happy for the business who ever it was this time of year (or throughout).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Would the glasshouse accept a stag party approx 20 lads or would it be too la de da for that?

Any time i stayed in the glasshouse, there were stags/hens staying..

Think the only place ye may have a problem getting in would be shoot the crows.

I hear it's full of sluts.

Bring it on then!

Another very important point:

Is there an early house in Sligo on a Sunday morning?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

Stags hens always welcome in glasshouse..small bar though...but it and the sligo hotel(cheaper)l right in centr of town 2oo yards from all good pubs...kennedys, mchughs, hardigans, lillies for the women...shoots but go in in 3s. Then regroup. Toffs, garavogue for nihht club, 4 lights for late grub.. early morning sun drink, o neills, knock on window, code tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap..guaranteed in.... enjoy sligo, spend plenty

Stags hens always welcome in glasshouse..small bar though...but it and the sligo hotel(cheaper)l right in centr of town 2oo yards from all good pubs...kennedys, mchughs, hardigans, lillies for the women...shoots but go in in 3s. Then regroup. Toffs, garavogue for nihht club, 4 lights for late grub.. early morning sun drink, o neills, knock on window, code tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap..guaranteed in.... enjoy sligo, spend plenty

• Advertisement

Thanks for the great info.

Yeah I stayed in the glasshouse before with the missus and its location is great that’s why I want to stay there.

Sounds like Sligo should be a good spot for a summer stag and the early house will keep the boys really interested as they are fond of the cure!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Near to Bundoran, go get surfing lessons for the day, then drink till you pass out.
    No need to go to bundoran. There are several surf schools in Strandhill, only 5 minutes from town.

Stand up paddle boarding is really taking off around there too. Could be worth a look.

To be fair if this squad of lads are fit to stand on solid ground round Sligo i'll be surprised never mind trying to stand on a surf board! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I'm unsure what you're trying to say, could you repeat it please? :p

I heard you were slow at reading and retention... so just did it for your benefit...my pleasure..

I heard you were slow at reading and retention... so just did it for your benefit...my pleasure..

• Advertisement

Advertisement