Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scarf wearers, is this too big?

Options
  • 08-12-2018 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

I don't wear scarfs myself but I want to buy one for someone else. It's silk and lovely but it's 180cm x 100cm.
    Am I essentially buying her the equivalent of a king size duvet cover to wrap around her neck? Is that way too big to wear casually?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Not at all. If you google images of a scarf with those dimensions you'll see once folded and wrapped it doesnt look that big

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Not at all. If you google images of a scarf with those dimensions you'll see once folded and wrapped it doesnt look that big

Thanks a million, that set my mind at rest. I bought it, I think it's lovely so hopefully a good choice. :)

Advertisement