Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xiaomi MI 9

• 23-03-2020 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking at picking up a Xiaomi MI 9 from Amazon Warehouse for ~250 euro. Any other better bang for buck phones around (sub 400)??
    All opinions are much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

MRTULES wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking at picking up a Xiaomi MI 9 from Amazon Warehouse for ~250 euro. Any other better bang for buck phones around (sub 400)??
    Thanks

You wont do better at that price. That has near flagship specs

What is the described condition? be careful of anything less than 'very good'

Also presume that is from one of the European Amazon sites so check the delivery times as they have slowed down hugely in the last few days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

NATLOR wrote: »
    You wont do better at that price. That has near flagship specs

What is the described condition? be careful of anything less than 'very good'

Also presume that is from one of the European Amazon sites so check the delivery times as they have slowed down hugely in the last few days

Yeah good shout. Not to thrilled by the condition description. Will probably just shell 330 for a new one on Amazon Italy. Anything else in and around that price worth considering??
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Yeah good shout. Not to thrilled by the condition description. Will probably just shell 330 for a new one on Amazon Italy. Anything else in and around that price worth considering??
    Thanks

That's a cracking price still say you wont do better for that money. Amoled,top processor,wireless charging great camera

MI 9t pro maybe, i had the non pro and loved it pro has better processor but battery takes a hit
    Or you could get a Pixel 3A for silly money from Vodafone €179 with an option for another €50 cash back. You just need a burner sim to port to their network

Boards thread here

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058028306

Some great prices on Huawei/Honor phones around too what with the whole google issue but any phone already released with google services isnt affected and still being updated

Was only looking again myself as I smashed my Mi 9T
    Ended up buying a Oneplus 7T from Amazon UK Warehouse as I have a few hundred in vouchers

Personally i'd steer clear of the usual brand names as they are overpriced IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HeyCelia

Hi all,

Thanks
    Hi friend,

You may try Huawei P40 series. 26-Mar global launch event and may ready in Ireland market on 7-Apr.
    Amazing camera by capturing photos and videos anytime and anywhere you want, and the innovative design!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

HeyCelia wrote: »
    Hi friend,

You may try Huawei P40 series. 26-Mar global launch event and may ready in Ireland market on 7-Apr.
    Amazing camera by capturing photos and videos anytime and anywhere you want, and the innovative design!

And no GMS. Are you some sort of Bot? You posted this on another thread already, and you have 5 posts to your name all about the same thing.
    HelloCelia...............Huawei's new Siri alternative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 HeyCelia

And no GMS. Are you some sort of Bot? You posted this on another thread already, and you have 5 posts to your name all about the same thing.
    HelloCelia...............Huawei's new Siri alternative.
    haha so clever!
    Not Bot I'm human being with blood...

Just saw the launch event and want to change a new phone:) share here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭irishchris

HeyCelia wrote: »
    haha so clever!
    Not Bot I'm human being with blood...

Just saw the launch event and want to change a new phone:) share here

You clearly have a vested interest working on behalf of Huawei. Only posts since created account recently are on every there advising people not to go for the phones mentioned in those threads and instead go for Huawei. Your username here is also Huawei's newly announced alternative to Google Assistant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Hi all,

Thanks

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-6gb-128gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-carbon-black-1.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Hi all,

Thanks

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/xiaomi-mi-9t-6gb-128gb-dual-sim-redmi-k20-carbon-black-1.html

Advertisement