Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn Of the Dead (1978) Theory

Options
  • 19-12-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

So I recently re-watched this movie on Sunday...after a very heavy night of drinking...This film is one of my Fav films of all time and is defo my fav zombie film of all. It still holds up the test of time and I found myself jumping at some moments I had totally forgetting about. 
    In an age where we have so much good Zombie content floating around I want to Know what is your Theory's on Dawn of the dead?...where do you think the zombies come from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Fox Hound wrote: »
    So I recently re-watched this movie on Sunday...after a very heavy night of drinking...This film is one of my Fav films of all time and is defo my fav zombie film of all. It still holds up the test of time and I found myself jumping at some moments I had totally forgetting about. 
    In an age where we have so much good Zombie content floating around I want to Know what is your Theory's on Dawn of the dead?...where do you think the zombies come from?

It was explained in Night of the Living Dead.

There was a strange happening in space and it lead to the dead rising.

IMO it was an allegory about the dangers of nuclear warfare.

Advertisement