Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,594 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a297979/home-and-away-couple-to-drift-apart.html

Luke Mitchell has hinted that there could be trouble ahead for Romeo and Indi's relationship in Home and Away.

The Summer Bay duo - who became an item late last year - will see their romance coming under increased strain as the soap's 2011 storylines progress.

Speaking to TV Week about what is in store for his character, Mitchell explained: "There are a lot of interesting times ahead for Romeo. A lot of relationship stuff, a lot of ups and downs. He goes through a really torturous time. It's a very rocky path."

The actor confirmed that Indi (Samara Weaving) being at university while Romeo remains at school will be a particular source of tension in the months ahead.

He said: "That doesn't help a relationship because the reason Romeo's still at school is because he failed the HSC to be with Indi, which turns out to be a spanner in the works from the get-go. Indi goes through a pretty hard phase as well. There's a bit of drifting apart. They're both just trying to balance things out, trying to work out what's really going on."

Meanwhile, a teaser clip recently released by Home and Away bosses shows Romeo kissing Ruby Buckton (Rebecca Breeds) as part of a new love triangle storyline.

Speaking of the twist, Mitchell said: "I saw the teaser and was like, 'Wow, that's certainly going to raise some eyebrows!'. She decides that Romeo is the guy for her, but time will tell if this is actually the case."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ugni

Has the bit about Nicole being preganant been shown on Irish screens yet?

Is it true that marilyn dies on the day that she predicted she would? I am away behind the times!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

No, Nicole's pregnancy is revealed in the season finale which is on Irish screens early February. In the next episode, the show will have skipped six weeks and we will be just two weeks behind Australia then.

Marilyn survives her end date but has given away all her belongings and money so is left with nothing. In the new season, her and Nicole decide that Marilyn will adopt the baby.

Roo's love interest is actually Angelo, he and Charlie break up.

John Palmer's daughter the real Shandi turns up also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    John Palmer's daughter the real Shandi turns up also

Oooh, that sounds interesting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

Roo's love interest is actually Angelo, he and Charlie break up.

Oh I like Charlie and Angelo, I hope they get back together.

As for John Palmer daughter, what do you mean the 'real' Shandi? Was the last one a fake?? I missed a few episodes......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

The girl you saw as shandi
    was really a con artist named Daria.the real shandi turns up in the bay

also Will
    tells morag alf did not kill penn, he goes on the run with a very sick lily.

Did Will or fake Shandi kill Penn?

• Advertisement

Just thought I'd explain something in case people get confused. Next Monday (Feb 6th) the H&A season finale for 2010 will screen on RTE. On Tuesday, the show and storylines will have moved on by six weeks as it goes off air in Australia every Christmas. So, by Tuesday we will only be two weeks behind Australian episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Great episode today. Lots of good storylines. I wonder who killed Penn??

max life wrote: »
    Great episode today. Lots of good storylines. I wonder who killed Penn??

From what I read if true it is
    Will
    who killed Penn what a load of bs :(

I doubt it was him. I thought it might be
    the fake shandi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I HATE RUBY SO MUCH.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I HATE RUBY SO MUCH.

I think everyone does

• Advertisement

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I HATE RUBY SO MUCH.
    So do i but she is dead sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DsJewel

Just thought I'd explain something in case people get confused. Next Monday (Feb 6th) the H&A season finale for 2010 will screen on RTE. On Tuesday, the show and storylines will have moved on by six weeks as it goes off air in Australia every Christmas. So, by Tuesday we will only be two weeks behind Australian episodes.

Ah thanks for this! I was uber confused

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

So do i but she is dead sexy

It is strange to hate her .... as she is dead sexy!

The person who killed Penn is
    Will
    It was self defence

The person who killed Penn is
    Will
    It was self defence

I'm really annoyed that it ended up being
    Will, they bring back his character that was popular and well liked just to for him to end up in jail just like Jesse
    stupid writers :mad:

• Advertisement

I'm really annoyed that it ended up being
    Will, they bring back his character that was popular and well liked just to for him to end up in jail just like Jesse
    stupid writers :mad:
    Yeah i have to agree. I thought it was a great storyline with so many suspects. It ended quite poorly after some great episodes. Surely they could have come up with a better ending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

Yeah i have to agree. I thought it was a great storyline with so many suspects. It ended quite poorly after some great episodes. Surely they could have come up with a better ending

totally agree but it was great how they kept us guessing, love that about Home and Away! Looking forward to the new characters comin in the next week or two but will be sad to see
    Alf
    leave :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

Why is marilyn going to adopt a baby? isn't she dying or am i missing something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Why is marilyn going to adopt a baby? isn't she dying or am i missing something

No, her 'day of death' came and went already. She survived. She wants to adopt a baby because she had cancer before, so the likelihood is she wouldn't be able to conceive again.

Nicole, Angelo, Charlie and Ruby
    are suppose to leaving this year

Ruby
    sleeps with Romeo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Nicole, Angelo, Charlie and Ruby
    are suppose to leaving this year

Ruby
    sleeps with Romeo

Ahh I like that lot!!

Need to be replaced with some nice totty though:D

FluffyCat wrote: »
    Ahh I like that lot!!

Need to be replaced with some nice totty though:D

I would only miss Angelo :( I'm delighted the others are going

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Caprica

Just seen the end of the who killed Penn storyline. Very dissapointing conclusion to what was the only decent storyline in recent months, really anyone could have done it. That is now two returning characters that they have treated quite badly both ending up as killers, in the previous storyline I thought it was a dreadful exit for a character as popular as Jesse.

Looking forward to seeing Robertson apologising to Alf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

I hope Robert Robertson:D stays for good. I loves him.

Luke Jacobz has announced his departure from Home and Away after nearly three years in the role of Angelo Rosetta.

TV Week reports that the actor has already filmed his final scenes for the Summer Bay soap, though he is expected to remain on screen for a few more months.

Speaking to the magazine, Jacobz commented: "I've thoroughly enjoyed playing Angelo. I've worked with some amazing people - and, as they say, when one door closes, another door opens.

"So I'm looking forward to what's next - here or abroad."

Reports claim that Jacobz is currently in talks for a role on the Seven Network's new drama series Wild Boys.

The star is also the host of the Australian version of The X Factor, though it is currently unclear whether the reality show is returning for a third series.

Jacobz first appeared in Home and Away as a guest star in July 2008, before being promoted to a series regular.

• Advertisement

The characters of Roo, Sid, Indi and Romeo spent the past week filming a storyline in Hawaii due to air in Australia in June.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 183 ✭✭Paracore

The River Boys - An uncanny reflection of the ignorami that is the Australian male population.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

On the plus side they've got smoking hot six packs!

Wish Ruby would go out of it. She's such a whinge. Romeo is making a big mistake going anywhere near her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Irene just said "god save Ireland"!!!!

Has the fella acting as Miles been changed?
    He has the exact same mannerisms but he looks really different.

papagormo wrote: »
    Irene just said "god save Ireland"!!!!

Has the fella acting as Miles been changed?
    He has the exact same mannerisms but he looks really different.
    Yes, Irene comes out with that beauty once in a while!

No, same ol' Miles. My God he looks completely different. Elijah did wonders for him. Speaking of which, Elijah looks well too.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Just catching up with alot of the home and away stuff on rte player.

One question.

Who the hell got Nicole pregnant?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Just catching up with alot of the home and away stuff on rte player.

One question.

Who the hell got Nicole pregnant?:confused:
    Penn

Charlie is so getting with that Brax fella

Charlie is so getting with that Brax fella

Yup you could see that a mile off!! :D

Gotta love the bad boys :cool:

• Advertisement

She hit Summer Bay in 2007 as a label-loving pampered princess, armed with a sharp wardrobe and an even sharper tongue: now, as star Tessa James plans her next career move (not to mention her wedding), it's been confirmed that viewers will soon be saying a sad goodbye to Home and Away's Nicole Franklin.

Tessa, who's already filmed her final scenes on the soap and is set to spend the next six weeks auditioning in LA, exclusively tells Aussie lifestyle mag New Idea, 'I was at Home and Away for three-and-a-half-years, so it's good to be finished and get to be who I am, and do what I've wanted to do for so long.'

As well as her hopes for Hollywood, Tessa's future includes tying the knot with rugby league hunk Nate Myles, who popped the question last November after a whirlwind romance. The couple - set to wed later this year - first met at a charity event, after which ex-Home and Away star Jodi Gordon helped Nate get his dream date by giving him Tess's phone number.

10 months later, Nate popped the question using a toy-store find as a temporary engagement ring. 'That ring has since been on location everywhere for Home and Away,' she says. 'It's a brown colour now and it's gone all rusty, but it's safe in a box.' And, although she insists it will stay with her forever, Tessa can't be too disappointed that it's since been replaced with a vintage-inspired 1.5-carat diamond sparkler she helped design.

After spending the last four years travelling to and from LA, Tessa - who admits that both she and Nate have high ambitions - is looking forward to life after Home and Away. 'It's an exciting new chapter but, ultimately, it's nice to have that person to support you.

Roo is back in a couple of weeks and has a drunken shag with Miles. Her and Morag's relationship is said to be as fiery as it was 23 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Caprica

How annoying is Ruby? I think her time is up on the show, now that she has snagged Romeo she has done the whole of the Bay, time to move on. Charlie and one of the River Boys is so predictable. Ruby is definitely her mothers daughter.

Not much happening in the show at the moment, I think it is missing Alf, I'm sure in no time the River Boys will be rehabilitated and see the error of their ways. Looking forward to Morag and Roo butting heads. I do like the Elijah & new wife story and the impact on Leah & VJ.

mmmm....I am liking Heath "river boy" Braxton!
    [Embedded Image Removed]
    Has a bit of Joseph Fiennes about him!

So Ruby sleeps with Romeo and Casey pretty quickly do you think she will end up preggers maybe - she is very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

So Ruby sleeps with Romeo and Casey pretty quickly do you think she will end up preggers maybe - she is very annoying

doubt it cos they've already got a pregnancy storyline with nicole going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

With the amount of Irish people living in Oz,has ever been an Irish character in Home and Away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,108 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

With the amount of Irish people living in Oz,has ever been an Irish character in Home and Away?

Liam is supposedly Irish

Yes, a good few years ago I remember an Irish girl playing a nurse that was always in Irene's house. She may have been seeing Will, but maybe it was even before him.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I was just thinking that the Aussie soaps should start introducing a few Irish people now if they want to reflect reality :D
    I could see them living in the caravan park and Coleen not being impressed with them.

I'm sure one of the thousands of us down there can act at H&A standards.

I reaaaaaaaaaally hate Ruby sooo feicin much.

I don't remember her being such a selfish fart at the start but maybe my mind is fuzzy.

Or are they playing this as she's messed up and in desperate need of love due to the bad things that have occured to her with her mothers rapist and crap. Is that when she started getting all needy and desperate??

• Advertisement
Advertisement