Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cursed Child flights and accommodation to London

Options
  • 10-05-2016 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

This might be the wrong place

So I book my ticket for Cursed child for 20Th 21st April next year (2017). I have begun looking at flights and accommodation I'd prefer to be in waling distance on the theatre. I check few and it seems that I might a bit late in booking.

So I thought that I start this thread where people could recommend Hotels etc

So an got any recommendations .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I stayed in a Hotel in Bayswater last week for the plays - ~€300 for 4 nights and location was great, would recommend as one of the cheaper areas to stay on a budget. Central / Disctrict / Circle line access all very close.

2 min walk to Queensway Underground station - from there it was less than 10 mins to Tottenham Court Road and a quick walk to the theatre from there.

Also had Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens on our doorstep which was nice in good weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Got it all sorted, sating the in Z Hotel only 100meters from the Palace Thearter.

Will organised flight in the new year.

Advertisement