Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Touche! Think that was my 5th match this season I've missed (away matches, cup, and all) suppose it's not too bad when I've 25 hours of college a week and 15-20 in work.:cool:

Get good at backing horses and you won't need a job. :cool:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

greetings wrote: »
    Haha I only have 14 hours of college a week.

ROLL ON THE BEEEEEEEEEEER.

Fecker! My timetable had 28 hours down on Monday when I started backed but 3 hours where knocked off thankfully. I've already knocked off two hours myself on a Friday so only go in for two hours, then I'm sure I'll suss out the doss classes in a week or two.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha,what college are ya headin to?

Haha,what college are ya headin to?

Into 2nd Year in IT Tallaght, doing a Computing degree, yourself?

G-G-G-Galway,first years' arts= Plenty of beer,less study haw haw :D. Pyro,what were you at in college in Sligo last year?

• Advertisement

I was doing Business, it was hella boring!

G-G-G-Galway,first years' arts= Plenty of beer,less study haw haw :D. Pyro,what were you at in college in Sligo last year?

What subjects in Arts? My mate in work just completed a degree in Arts in UCD, chap had like 12 hours of college a week only in 2 days a week.:mad:

x PyRo wrote: »
    I was doing Business, it was hella boring!
    Did you drop out?
    What subjects in Arts? My mate in work just completed a degree in Arts in UCD, chap had like 12 hours of college a week only in 2 days a week.:mad:

History,English,Classics and Legal Studies,basically ones I'll have to write a load for but actually do some work in :(

Oh and yes,I did just multi quote.
    Dayyyyyyyuuuuum,I am getting good at this boards thing.

Did you drop out?

That's one way to put it. :pac:

• Advertisement

Haha :pac: Why don't ya come back down? The craic is 90 during the week :D

History,English,Classics and Legal Studies,basically ones I'll have to write a load for but actually do some work in :(

Ye think my mate done English, Geography and something else, off to do Hdip soon to become a teacher so he is.

Just realised why I hate me being one of only a handful of mates who work, nobody has any money to go out both nights on the weekend, so my Friday night was spent eating a pizza then going onto watching Road Wars, lying in bed, drinking a bottle, on boards, faceboook and listening to Godskitchen 2010 album.

Haha :pac: Why don't ya come back down? The craic is 90 during the week :D

You've answered the question. :pac: Too much time in the pub, not enough in class! Still aced the exams but couldn't be arsed with college yet, working on my horse selecting skills for the foreseeable future. I've had quite a few job offers from different sites too. Can't name names for legal reasons. :pac:

Where did ya used to head to,the Leitrim was it? **** it,may aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Many many moons ago I did History, English, Economics and Sociology and Politics

I dropped English adn History after first year

I'd say they might be the two I stick with.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I've had quite a few job offers from different sites too.

It was good while it lasted :(

Christ,facebook gets seriously boring and repetitive. Anyone any suggestions on funny sites to look at? Bar 4chan or fml

Where did ya used to head to,the Leitrim was it? **** it,may aswell.

Yeah spent all my time there, Shennanigans was pretty good too, bit expensive though.
    L'prof wrote: »
    It was good while it lasted :(

I should of added that I turned them down. :pac:

Why did you turn them down?
    Shenanigans is alright craic,Envy was the best of them all. Oh how I miss it :( Re-opening tomorrow as 'Pure'

• Advertisement

Why did you turn them down?
    Shenanigans is alright craic,Envy was the best of them all. Oh how I miss it :( Re-opening tomorrow as 'Pure'

'cause I'm greedy! Plus I don't like doing things until I'm fully confident I can keep doing them. Lots more to learn yet and I'll not be doing anything different until I'm comfortable with it.

I hated Envy, full of scum all the time. Don't know how many rows I ended up in in there, some ignorant idiots trying to start fights all the time expecting they'll not get smacked back. Although the Clarance was the same but lots of mighty fine women in there. :cool:

'Pure' = :pac:

Aw I know what ya mean,hit a bad run for them and I doubt you're contract gets renewed!
    Lawl,full of buffs durin the week.
    2 euro Thursdays OH YES! Was in there last Thursday myself,what a fine place to have a fun evening.

I should of added that I turned them down. :pac:

I gathered that, but it's only a matter of time!
    Christ,facebook gets seriously boring and repetitive. Anyone any suggestions on funny sites to look at? Bar 4chan or fml

There's this.

Thanks l'prof,just having a tug now.

To hell with this,I have work at 9 in the morning,oh the delights. Off to bed,'lata home boyz'

To hell with this,I have work at 9 in the morning,oh the delights. Off to bed,'lata home boyz'

9? I'm in a 6 after a bottle of wine!

ya well i'm in at 5 to 6 beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(in a childish voice)

ya well i'm in at 5 to 6 beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(in a childish voice)

I can't, I'll prolly sleep it in anyway! (In a mature voice)

Sure why not.

• Advertisement

I'm off tomorrow, beat that :D

Advertisement