Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second-Hand Pottery Wheel

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Limerickbrian

Hi, Limerickbrian, if you are still looking for pottery wheel probably I will have something for you. Single phase as you asked. If you need any information or pictures contact me please.

Thanks for the response but sinc

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Limerickbrian

Hi, Limerickbrian, if you are still looking for pottery wheel probably I will have something for you. Single phase as you asked. If you need any information or pictures contact me please.

Thanks for the response but since the post i have required a wheel, thank you though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Thanks LimerickBrian for replying - now that you have a wheel I'm locking this thread as I don't want it to be dug up again by others looking to buy/sell.

Glad you got sorted :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement