Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lenovo Smart Clock & Google Home Mini v2 for £49.99

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Is this deal expired?

Stewball wrote: »
    I don't think I was very clear in my original post.

I actually want to disconnect the clock from my wifi at times and I want the clock to do what a normal clock does and show the time!

Probably best to just get a standard alarm clock. A lot of smart devices simply don't function when not connected to a network.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Is this deal expired?

Seems so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

quarryman wrote: »
    Not sure about the wifi issues but I love the clock. The auto brightness is amazing, it goes so low at night that it doesn't disturb me at all. And really bright in the day. Love that I can just tell it to set an alarm and cancel it, snooze etc. Great piece of kit.

How does this work, I have to manually adjust at bed time and again in the morning.

Thanks W

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Arctic89

Having a bit of a problem with my Lenovo Smart Clock at the moment.

The alarm on the clock will go off as it is set but it doesn't turn on my good morning routine (which should turn on the bedroom lights, tell me the weather then play the news). This was working fine til about a week ago.

I've tried turning it on and off again, removing the device from my google home app and then reinstalling it and even a factory reset but the problem seems to be persisting. Anyone have any idea what the issue might be?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 stainlesssteel

Arctic89 wrote: »
    Having a bit of a problem with my Lenovo Smart Clock at the moment.

The alarm on the clock will go off as it is set but it doesn't turn on my good morning routine (which should turn on the bedroom lights, tell me the weather then play the news). This was working fine til about a week ago.

I've tried turning it on and off again, removing the device from my google home app and then reinstalling it and even a factory reset but the problem seems to be persisting. Anyone have any idea what the issue might be?

Also began having issues last week - when the snooze command is used on a daily alarm, it begins to reply with the snooze confirmation, encounters an error and then turns off the alarm entirely. Also attempted to factory reset but continue to have the same problem. No obvious solution at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭BowWow

This clock is back on reduced price in Curry UK. Now on sale at £39.99, but on it's own without the Google Home Mini.
    Last week the price in the UK was £79.99.
    For comparison, the price today in Currys Ireland is €99.99!

Just bought one, using Parcel Motel.

Couldn't pay with Revolut or with AIB Debit card.
    Couldn't pay with Paypal using either of these either.
    Eventually paid with Paypay using AIB Visa Credit Card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

BowWow wrote: »
    This clock is back on reduced price in Curry UK. Now on sale at £39.99, but on it's own without the Google Home Mini.
    Last week the price in the UK was £79.99.
    For comparison, the price today in Currys Ireland is €99.99!

Just bought one, using Parcel Motel.

Couldn't pay with Revolut or with AIB Debit card.
    Couldn't pay with Paypal using either of these either.
    Eventually paid with Paypay using AIB Visa Credit Card.

Nice one, thanks. What did you enter for your mobile number? It's not accepting my Irish number, even if I do the 353 thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭BowWow

Benzino wrote: »
    Nice one, thanks. What did you enter for your mobile number? It's not accepting my Irish number, even if I do the 353 thing.

0035387xxxxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

BowWow wrote: »
    0035387xxxxxxx

Now I feel stupid :D It worked, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Stewball

I picked up the essential version on this last week.

Anyone know how to make the night light brighter? I've tried every google command I think off without joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

Stewball wrote: »
    I picked up the essential version on this last week.

Anyone know how to make the night light brighter? I've tried every google command I think off without joy.

Should be something like "Hey Google, set the nightlight to 100"

Advertisement