Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin a write-off tomorrow?

Options
  • 01-11-2013 5:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭

I haven't been to "The Big Shmoke" in about 10 years.

Decided to hang the wellies up and head to Dublin tomorrow with the missus but it seems there'll be gale force winds and torrential rain.

Weather experts of boards, will it be that bad? Should I risk it? I can't find any posts forecasting tomorrow's weather...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

I can't find any posts forecasting tomorrow's weather...

Try the Daily Forecast Thread
    SATURDAY ... Breezy and possibly windy at times, showers or periods of rain, winds SSW 50-80 km/hr veering to westerly later (strongest gusts near south coast), and highs somewhat cooler 9-11 C. A further 20-30 mm rain possible, some spot flooding likely to develop inland south. Leinster may become quite windy in the afternoon and evening (W-NW 50-80 km/hr) and while Ulster and inland Connacht could have rather light winds much of the day, they will also see a gradual increase towards late afternoon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement