Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Grinds Teacher

Options
  • 20-11-2020 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

I have a young fella in Junior Cert year who's struggling a bit. Struggling a lot.

Anyone know somebody who would come to our home and give him three or four hours assistance per week?

Goes without saying, this would be in the new year hopefully, if virus control has improved and restrictions allow it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Firblog

What subjects does he need help in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Firblog wrote: »
    What subjects does he need help in?
    General help, I think. Understanding homework questions and what's required in answering. Getting organised. A large amount of work is overdue or missed. I have tried to help but am not much use! Having somebody in helping might lead to better application on his part.

But also with the subjects themselves, English, Irish, Science, French.

Was thinking an hour in the evenings, Monday to Thursday, if that's realistic. From new year, circumstances permitting.

Advertisement