Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for dating

Options
  • 24-08-2016 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Im a 33 year old guy looking for any advice getting back into the dating scene.

Im single about a year now - out of a long term 15 year relationship with my ex who cheated on me (with kids involved) and just getting back into the dating scene the past while now.

I've been on a few dates Tinder dates now - met some lovely women but no real spark as of yet. Have joined a few clubs to widen my social circle a bit and try meet new people that way too. Besides this - any other advice how to meet new women?

I rarely approach women on the street or in pubs - do I need to do a bit more of this randomly and throw caution to the wind?

Any other advice to meet new people?
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Xterminator

hey OP.

your on tinder, and you are in a few clubs, so it sounds like you have made some real efforts to try to meet ms right.

But i wouldn't not recommend randomly hitting on strangers for as they walk up the street and to be fair i am not sure thats what you meant.

I would recommend you like yourself and project confidence. and secondly take a chance. dont be looking back afterwards and say I god i wish i had asked that person for a coffee etc, but i was afraid to do so; or that girl was so good looking i didn't want to risk it.

IE if someone makes a remark to you, dont just remark back and walk away, engage them in a conversation. If you get talking and the signals are there, be bold - ask them out for a movie , a coffee, anything. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Advertisement