Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pour Moi

Options
  • 30-07-2020 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone bought lingerie or nightwear from here?

I'm wondering how the sizing compares to Fantasie, Panache etc? Also is the quality good?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've bought a few bras from Pour Moi in the past and have no complaints! One is a day-to-day bra - it's a moulded plunge cup and I probably could have gone up a cup size, tbh (I usually measure as 32FF but I generally find 32F fits better). One is a distinctly boudoir-only bra, and the fit is grand as well. The quality is great - the first bra is years old and still going strong. It's probably one of my preferred brands really, for the mixture of good fit and style/sexiness.

I don't have any Fantasie bras but I have a couple of Panache ones in a plunge style. I wear a 32F in those, as far as I remember, and they fit fine. So I would say it depends hugely on the style of bra you're interested in, and the size and shape of your own boobs. You can always have a look on Bratabase.com (https://www.bratabase.com/browse/pour-moi/) to see how specific bras fit people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

All my bras are from Fantasie. I have tried Freya and Panache in the past, but prefer the fit/ style of Fantasie (I also find the fit consistent across the various lines).

I have one Pour Moi bra which is really nicely made, but I rarely wear it as it's a push-up style, and I'm a 34E... so it's surplus to requirements let's say :pac:

Going on the Pour moi bra that I have, it fits true to size. Seems to be decent enough quality too....

I'm not sure if you're buying online or in-store, but this website might be worth a shout. I have bought off them many times in the past and they're great to deal with. I pay through Paypal and have orders delivered to Parcel Wizard (for reduced shipping). They process returns really quickly (free postage with Paypal returns service) and have frequent discount codes. They also regularly update their inventory, so if you don't see your size in a particular brand at the moment, make sure to check back often.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Thank you both, very detailed and helpful replies. I think I'll order a few bits and see how they fit, they have some lovely styles.

Advertisement