Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for a room

Options
  • 21-07-2001 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a room and have been for some time to no avail.
    If anyone has a room that they are trying to fill, or know of a room
    that's going, I would appreciate your contact. I'm 21, I don't smoke.
    Even a short term letting would do. I just need somewhere to live smile.gif

Thanks in advance.

--
    Cliph/ff
    http://chicks-dig-unix.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,281 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Cliph, just a note from your friendly modeerator.

Can you outline where you are looking for accommodation, price range and style

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Cliph

Good points, I omitted to say I'm looking for a room in Dublin. As for area somewhere near enough to town. I've seen some rooms in the Cabra/Phibsborough area and that was fine - distance from town wise. Somewhere along the DART would be ideal. My boundries (which I didn't state on purporse as at this stage of my search I'm really flexible - fnar fnar) would be:
    Somewhere South of Glasnevin/Whitehall
    Somewhere north of Kimmage/Teranure
    Somewhere east of Palmerstown/Ballyfermot
    Somewhere west of the isle of Man :P

Price range - again I'm flexible on this but I'm looking for something in and around 75p/w. Between 265 and 330 a month.

I've been living on a friends couch for over a week and by this stage I'm very tired of the whole looking for a place thing.

[This message has been edited by Cliph (edited 21-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 78,281 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Advice - find somewhere that is accessible to/from work/college - otherwise Dublin will drive you mad.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Cliph

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Victor:
    Advice - find somewhere that is accessible to/from work/college - otherwise Dublin will drive you mad.
    </font>
    Well I've just got a place - I'm done with college but a job would be nice... off to the work board with me :)

Cliph/ff
    http://chicks-dig-unix.net/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement